Cwtch Y Coetir
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. This agreement is made on the basis that the Property is to be occupied by the holiday maker as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the Holiday maker must acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is an assured tenancy and that no periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
2. Booking cannot be accepted from any persons under 21 years of age, and Owner must be informed of number of guests intending on staying when booking.
3. A minimum of 25% of the booking price must be paid on all bookings, unless within 30 days of arrival date where 100% of the booking cost plus the security deposit is payable at the time of booking.
4. Cancellation Policy:
1. More than 56 days before arrival date = Full refund of all monies paid minus £25 administration fee.
2. More than 28 days before arrival date = 50% of monies
3. More than 14 days before arrival date = 25% of monies
4. Less than 14 day = No refund
5. Bookings are not valid until confirmed by the Owner
6. Once the booking has been confirmed by the Owner, the Guest is responsible for the full balance of the cost of the holiday. This must be paid 30 days before the booking is due to commence.
7. The Owner reserve the right to re-let the property when any monies due are more than 3 days in arrears and any monies paid will be refunded in accordance with cancellation policy. However if the Owner is unable to re-let the property the Guest will remain liable for the outstanding balance of the holiday and deposit.
8. In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable for reasons outside of the Guest's control (such as storm damage, flooding or fire)the Owner will refund all monies already paid. We cannot pay any compensations or expenses as a consequence of such an event and will not refund monies if the unavailability of the property is due to an action taken by the guest (such as fire cause by candle or flooding caused by leaving a tap on) .
9. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the property. Guests must smoke in the rear garden, and avoid smoke entering the property. You may be charged if any evidence of smoking in the property is detected ( either paraphernalia or smell), and please deposit all cigarette stumps in ash tray provided.
10. The Guest must keep the property and all furniture, fixtures and fittings and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the property in the same level of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of your holiday and you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
11. Any damages must be reported immediately so that we can take appropriate action. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of your holiday and you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
12. The Owner reserves the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance.
13. The Guests right to occupy the property will be forfeited without compensation if:
1. Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
2. Smoking inside the property.
3. More people than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday attempt to occupy the property.
4. Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners permission
14. In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning the property, the matter must be taken up the the Owner at once. It is important that this is done while you are still at the property so an on the spot investigation can be made and if necessary remedial action taken if needed.
Please use the Owners contact details which can be found in welcome pack at the property.
15.The Owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the property
16. These Booking Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings